Foilsíodh preasráiteas ón Roinn Oideachais agus Scileanna maidir leis an Ardteist agus Teastas Sóisearach inniu. Tá go leor athruithe i gceist maidir leis na scrúduithe cainte agus praiticiúla. Tá na príomhphointí ar fáil thíos;
19 March, 2020 – Minister McHugh Announces Cancellation of Leaving Certificate and Junior Cycle Oral and Practical Performance Tests
Minister for Education and Skills Joe McHugh TD has today (Thursday 19 March 2020) announced the cancellation of oral and practical performance tests of the state examinations which were originally scheduled to take place from Monday 23 March to Friday 3 April 2020.
All students who were due to take these tests will be awarded full marks for this portion of the exam.
The change to the 2020 state examinations means all students who were due to take oral and practical performance tests in the following subjects will be given full marks for this part of the examination:
• Oral tests in Leaving Certificate Irish and the Modern Languages of German, Spanish
• Practical performance tests in Leaving Certificate Music.
• Practical performance tests in Junior Certificate Music and Home Economics.
Minister McHugh also confirmed changes to deadlines for students to complete project work and coursework in a number of subjects.
Students were originally scheduled to complete these elements of the state examinations on a number of dates from Friday 20 March to Friday 24 April 2020, depending on the subject.
Students will now be given until Friday 15 May 2020 to complete this work.
Project and Course Work completion deadlines are extended to Friday 15 May for the following subjects:
• Leaving Certificate; Physical Education, Technology, Art, History, Geography, Music, Constructions Studies and Home Economics;
• Junior Cycle Metalwork, Materials Technology Wood, Technology ;
• Junior Cycle Assessment Tasks in English, Irish, Modern languages, Science and Business Studies
Bunaíodh Coláiste Cois Life sa bhliain 1997 chun freastal ar an éileamh atá ar oideachas iar-bhunscoile as Gaeilge.